DAY 5 TEST TO RELEASE:
3 - 5 HOUR & SAME-DAY RESULTS
We know your time is valuable; shorten quarantine WITH A DAY 5 'TEST TO RELEASE'
If you are travelling from an Amber List Country and you're required to take a Day 2 and 8 test, you can also choose to take an additional test on Day 5 of your quarantine period. This test is a self-administered PCR test, which involves you taking a swab from the back of your throat and nostril.
Simply take the sample at home and drop it off our Marylebone clinic, or you can book a time-slot and perform the swab on-site (Mon - Sat). Only appointments before 12 noon qualify for same-day results.
Explore our FAQs below to learn more about Day 5 Test to Release.
CHOOSE YOUR DAY 5 TEST TO RELEASE:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO CONSIDER:
- Carried out by a Medical Professional
- Same Day, Next Day or 2 Hour Result Options
- 'Fit to Fly' Certificate Free of Charge with Negative Results
- Sensitivity 98%, Specificity 100%
- Carried Out by a Medical Professional
- Acceptable for Certain Travel Requirements*
- 'Fit to Fly' Certificate Free of Charge
- Sensitivity 97.3%, Specificity 99.0%